Thursday 18 March 2010

Oh, blast and botheration!


This time last year I took the plunge and bought my dream truck, a 2007 Nissan Navara Outlaw. In silver, naturally. It had 14,000 miles on the clock and I got it for a good price.

It's a fab car and I really like it. But I kind of now wish I'd gone for the Aventura with the leather seats and SatNav and a decent stereo.

But. Those horrid people at Nissan have just announced a facelifted Navara with a 3.0 v6 engine, delivering 238bhp compared to the weedy 175 I get from my Nav. AND it manages lower emissions.

Slight technical problem is that I can't afford it.

But I NEED it! :-)

1 comment:

  1. It's good to see the Airstream back on the blog. Just look how gorgeous your rig looks. Take no notice of new models. They're just messing with you. Remember how chuffed you were this time last year? I do.

    ReplyDelete